Change to the Financial Calendar for the year 2011 [28/04/2011]
- Apr 28, 2011
- Last Updated: Thursday, 28 April 2011 08:40
Thessaloniki Port Authority sa announces the financial calendar for the year 2011 in accordance with article 220.127.116.11.1 of the Athens Exchange Rulebook:
- Announcement of the financial statements of Thpa sa, for the corporate use 2010, Wednesday 23 March 2010.
- Publication of the financial statements of Thpa sa, for the corporate use 2010, Thursday 24 March 2010.
- Presentation of the company's financial results to analysts, Thursday 5 May 2011.
- Annual General Shareholders Meeting Friday, 10 June 2011.
- Ex-dividend date Tuesday, 19 July 2011.
- Dividend beneficiaries "Record date" Thursday, 21 July 2011 (in accordance with the new ATHEX rulebook, starting on 1.1.2009 corporate actions take place based on " record date" replacing the " trade date" rule. Based on the new rule, beneficiaries of the dividend are those investors who are registered in the DSS on the relevant "record date").
The dividend payment will start on Tuesday, 26 July 2011.
Dividend payment will be carried out through a credit institution.
The company will issue a newer announcement on the dividend payment procedure.