Decisions of the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of 07.07.2017
- Jul 10, 2017
- Last Updated: Monday, 17 July 2017 10:32
Thessaloniki Port Authority S.A. announces the voting results during the Annual General Meeting of the Company’s Shareholders that was held on 7th July 2017 at the hotel Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki where was attended in conformity by 13 shareholders, attending either in person or by proxy and representing 7.911.387 shares, i.e. 78,4859% of the Company’s paid-up share capital, as follows:
- Approved the Annual Financial Statements for the 17th fiscal year (01.01.2016 to 31.12.2016), accompanied by the Annual Management Report by the Board of Directors, the Independent Auditors’ Report and the Corporate Governance Statement.
- Approved the distribution of dividend to the company’s Shareholders which amounts to 0,49euro per share, which dividend is subject to 15% withholding tax, and therefore the net final amount payable will be 0,4165 euro per share. The cut-off date was set for 31th July 2017, the dividend beneficiaries "Record date" was set for 1st August 2017 and the dividend shall be paid on 4th August 2017.
- Approved the discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Company’s Independent Auditors from all liability regarding the proceedings of the Company’s 17th fiscal year.
- Approved the assignment of the Company’s regular audit for the current accounting period to the auditing firm “ERNST & YOUNG (GREECE) CHARTERED AUDITORS – ACCOUNTANTS S.A.” with a fee of 46.500€, having its registered office in Athens, Chimaras 8B, 15125 Marousi, with Company SOEL Reg. No.107.
- Approved the fees – remunerations paid to BoD members of the fiscal year 2016, and pre-approved their fees - remunerations that will paid during the next fiscal year.
- Elected as members of the Audit Committee:
Dimitrios Routos, Chairman of the Audit Committee, a retired bank employee with knowledge in auditing and accounting
George Toozidis, a retired bank employee
Christos Vogiatzis, Accountant Tax Consultant with A’ Class Degree in accounting
It also approved the consolidation of the two Audit Committees.
- Approved the expenditure for the repair of the patrol vessel (PLS 125), which is vital for the security of the Port of Thessaloniki and the implementation of the ISPS Code of up to 55,000€ plus V.A.T.
- The issue of the amendment of article 10 of the ThPA SA statute after the proposal of TAIPED, was not discussed and no decision was taken.
THPA S.A. announces during the Ordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company dated 7th of July 2017, the appointment of Mr. Constantinos Tsiapakidis as an independent non-executive member of the Board of Directors of ThPA SA. Mr. Constantinos Tsiapakidis was appointed as a new representative of the Municipality of Thessaloniki in replacement of the resigned Mr. Georgios Dimarelos for the remaining of his term.