- Apr 22, 2009
Last Updated: Wednesday, 22 April 2009 17:00
Change to the financial calendar for the year 2009
Thessaloniki Port Authority sa announces the financial calendar for the year 2009, in accordance with article 184.108.40.206.1 paragraph 2 of the Athens Exchange Rulebook:
- Publication of the financial statements of Thpa sa, for the corporate use 2008, on March 30, 2009.
- Presentation of the company's financial results to analysts on April 28, 2009.
- Annual General Shareholders Meeting on May 26, 2009.
- Ex-dividend date on July 16, 2009.(The ex-dividend date is before the date when the related derivative is due).
- Dividend beneficiaries "Record date" on July 20, 2009 (in accordance with the new ATHEX rulebook, starting on 1.1.2009 corporate actions take place based on " record date" replacing the " trade date" rule. Based on the new rule, beneficiaries of the dividend are those investors who are registered in the DSS on the relevant "record date").
- The dividend payment will start on July 24, 2009.
- Dividend payment will be carried out through a credit institution.
- The company will issue a newer announcement on the dividend payment procedure