- May 26, 2009
Ex-dividend date was set for July 16, 2009.
Stay covid safe. Wear the masks, keep distances, avoid congestions.
Pursuant to article 18.104.22.168 of the Athens Exchange Regulations, ThPa sa announces that the ordinary tax audit for years 2001-2004 has been completed. Additional tax of EUR 344,792.16, plus surcharges of EUR 411,036.61 that is EUR 755,828.77 in total were levied, which has been decreased in EUR 726,023.75, due to the lump sum payment. The assessment for tax hasn’t overdrawn the provisions that the company has formed, and consequently there will not be any burden on its current financial results.
The Board of Directors of the Limited Company with the corporate name "ORGANISMOS LIMENOS THESSALONIKIS ANONYMI ETERIA [THESSALONIKI PORT AUTHORITY S.A." trading as THPA S.A. (LC Reg. No 42807/06/B/99/30), with registered offices in Thessaloniki, hereby
its Shareholders according to Law 2190/1920 and to the Company's Memorandum of Association to the Ordinary General Meeting that will take place on Tuesday 26th May 2009 at 13:00 p.m. in Thessaloniki, at Warehouse A, 1st Port Pier, on the following Agenda items:
1. Submission and Approval of the Company’s Annual Financial Report for the 9th fiscal year (01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008).
2. Appropriation of Annual Earnings and decision on the distribution of dividends to the Company shareholders.
3. Release of the Board of Directors members and of the Certified Auditors from any and all liability as regards the proceedings of the Company's 9th fiscal year.
4. Election of the Board of Director members due to the end of their term on 15.06.2009.
5. Establishment of an Audit Committee in application of Law 3693/2008 provision.
6. Election of Certified Auditors for the fiscal year 2009 and approval of their fees.
7. Approval of the fees - remunerations paid to BoD members during the fiscal year 2008 and pre-approval of fees remunerations that will be paid during the next fiscal year.
8. Various announcements.
All shareholders of the Company have the right to participate in the meeting, either in person or by proxy. Each share gives right to one vote.
In order for the shareholders to participate in the General Meeting, they are required to:
A presentation to analysts has taken place today Tuesday, April 28th, 2009.
During the presentation reference was made to the company’s activities, to the port’s strategic position of the port, to the designed and under-materialization investments of the company, as well as to statistical and financial data of ThPA sa.
As regards the results for the first quarter of the fiscal year 2009 the company’s evaluations are positive.
Change to the financial calendar for the year 2009
Thessaloniki Port Authority sa announces the financial calendar for the year 2009, in accordance with article 22.214.171.124.1 paragraph 2 of the Athens Exchange Rulebook: