- Jul 01, 2008
The Company announces that during its shareholders Ordinary General Meeting held on 30.6.2008 with the participation of nine (9) shareholders, who represented 7,846,194 shares of the total amount of 10,080,000 shares, with the quota of 77.839226%, all the following resolutions were taken with the quorum of 77.839226%:
1) Approval of the annual financial statements for the 8th financial year (1.1.2007 to 31.12.2007), along with the Board of Directors and Auditors reports.
2) Approval of the allocation of available earnings, as proposed by the Company's Board of Directors and of a 0.46 € dividend per share.
The ex-dividend date was set for 18.7.2008 and the dividend payment will be made as from 28.7.2008.
The dividend beneficiaries are the Company's shareholders upon the July 17, 2008 close of business at the Athens Stock Exchange.
As from Friday 18 July 2008, the Company's share will be negotiated at the Athens Stock Exchange without right to dividend for 2007. Shareholders may receive their dividend from any branch of EFG EUROBANK Ergasias starting Monday 28 July 2008, upon presenting their identity card.
The dividend of shareholders who have designated EFG EUROBANK Ergasias as their account operator at the Dematerialised Securities System (SAT) will be credited to their accounts on Monday 28 July 2008.
3) Approval of the release of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Auditors from any liability for the activities of the management period from 1.1.2007 to 31.12.2007.
4) Assignment of the audit of the 9th financial year (1.1.2008 - 31.12.2008) to the auditing company B.D.O. Protypos Elegtiki S.A. and the appointment :Vrasidas Damilakos Licence Number 22791 and Georgios Batsoulis Licence Number 14001 as chartered auditors and: Sotirios Sokos Licence Number 17011 and Georgios Vretos Licence Number 15651 as deputy auditors.
5) Approval of the members of the Board of Directors remuneration for the year 2007 up until now, and pre-approval of the remunerations-compensations to be paid the next financial year.
6) Approval of the cancellation of the Extraordinary General Meeting's decision of the 1st March 2007, with reference to the share capital increase and the decision for the immediate dividend payment of fiscal year 2000 to the Greek State.
7) Approval of the amendment of the 27.6.2001 concession agreement between ThPA SA and the Greek State, regarding its duration, and the determination as concession duration the 50 years period instead of 40, and the concession of the exploitation right to 3rd parties for purposes related to port services provision. The amendment will take place with a new agreement between the Company and the Greek State.
There were no announcements during the Ordinary General Meeting.