- Apr 30, 2010
TO THE GENERAL ORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS MEETING
The Board of Directors of the Limited Company with the corporate name "ORGANISMOS LIMENOS THESSALONIKIS ANONYMI ETERIA [THESSALONIKI PORT AUTHORITY S.A." trading as OLTH S.A. (LC Reg. No 42807/06/B/99/30), with registered offices in Thessaloniki, according to its decision on 29th April 2010 for the addition of a new item on the agenda
its Shareholders according to Law 2190/1920 and the Company's Memorandum of Association to the Ordinary General Meeting that will take place on Friday 28th May 2010 at 13:00 p.m. in Thessaloniki, at Warehouse A, 1st Port Pier, on the following Agenda items:
1. Submission and Approval of the Company's Annual Financial Report for the 10th fiscal year (01.01.2009 to 31.12.2009).
2. Appropriation of Annual Earnings and decision on the distribution of dividends to the Company’s shareholders.
3. Release of the Board of Directors members and of the Certified Auditors from any and all liability regarding the proceedings of the Company's 10th fiscal year.
4. Approval of the fees - remunerations paid to BoD members during the fiscal year 2009 and pre-approval of fees remunerations that will be paid during the next fiscal year.
5.Election of a new member of the Company’s BoD in replacement of the resigned BoD’s member.
6. Recall of Board of Directors members and election of new members. Election of Chief Executive Manager. Election of two independent not executive members. Election of Audit Committee members according to the article of Law 3693/2008.
7. Election of Certified Auditors for the fiscal year 2010 and approval of their fees.
8. Various announcements.
All of the Company’s shareholders have the right to participate in the meeting, either in person or by proxy. Each share gives right to one vote.
In order for the shareholders to participate in the General Meeting, they are required to:
- Block all or part of their shares through their operator in the Intangible Titles System (ITS) or, in the event the said shares are placed in the ITS Special Account, through the Hellenic Exchanges S.A.
- Submit to the Company (Public Relations, Investor Relations, Company Announcements and Investor Service Department,1st Port Pier, tel. +2310 593-134 & 2310 593-128) the respective certificate of blocked shares at least five (5) days before the General Meeting date.The power of representation instruments should be submitted to the Company within the same deadline.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS